Integration Objects is a leading solutions provider of Internet of Things, decision support systems, expert systems, operations intelligence, data analytics, big data, intelligent connectivity solutions, process controls and automation systems. Our customers include the largest industrial companies in the world, such as ExxonMobil, Unilever, Saudi Aramco, Shell, ENI, Chevron… We are currently looking for high caliber professionals to help manage its rapid expansion.
Integration Object is looking for a Scrum Master to join its research and development department. The candidate shall have a minimum of seven years of experience, preferably four years as a software development engineer and three years as a scrum master.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Coach the development team to be self-organized, better manage the backlog and ensure better collaboration
- Understand the user requirements from the product owners, and translate them into execution tasks
- Help the team in staying focused on the right tasks and priorities
- Remove any obstacles that can impact the progress
- Ensure that development is executed according to the company methodology, QA process and a defined timeline
- Facilitate the daily scrums and document all agreed actions
- Report progress to product owners
- Coordinate and manage code releases and shared APIs with other teams
- Facilitate the backlog management
The candidate shall have the following skills:
- Development in C# .NET, Java, Java Script, Angular
- Strong writing and verbal skills in English and French
- Time management and organisational skillst
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please enter the following details.