OPC DA Server for MS Access
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for MS Access is a PC-based OPC Server software, which is designed to provide your OPC DA clients with full access to real-time data collected from your Microsoft Access database. Using ADO (Active Data Objects) technology, your OPC DA clients will be able to read and update data from/to your MS Access database.
The OPC DA Server for MS Access offers a level of connectivity allowing you to have your real-time process data at your fingertips, ready to be processed and analyzed.
This is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse MS Access databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00