OPC Server for Wonderware Historian
The OPC Server for Wonderware Historian is OPC certified.
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Wonderware Historian (InSQL) is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA and HDA client applications with access to real-time and historical data collected from your Wonderware historians.
The OPC Server for Wonderware Historian reads and updates real-time and historical data from/to the Wonderware historians via the Active Data Objects (ADO) technology.
With this level of connectivity, you can have all of your historian data at your fingertips and ready to be processed and analyzed.
This OPC Server is compliant with the following Wonderware historian versions:
o Wonderware Historian 9.0
o Wonderware Historian 10
o Wonderware Historian 2012 or 2012 R2
o Wonderware Historian 2014 or 2014 R2
Caractéristiques du produit
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse Wonderware historians via ADO technology
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Compliant with OPC HDA clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00