Integration Objects’ Latest Release: Easy way to expose data from your databases using OPC UA Server for Databases
April 19, 2021
As part of our continuing commitment to providing the best quality of software products, we are pleased to announce the release of the new version of OPC UA Server for Databases. This version includes several fixes, performance and feature improvements to provide you the most robust product possible.
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Server for Databases is the bridge you need to establish an OPC link between your enterprise databases and control systems such as SCADA, DCS, HMI or historians. Indeed, users will be able to transfer SQL, Oracle or MySQL data to OPC UA based systems.
This OPC UA Server includes the following main features:
- Simultaneous connections to multiple databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access
- Reading and writing OPC UA node data values
- Access to both real time and historical data
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of methods functionality allowing users to graphically configure insert and select query methods
Download a free trial today and run a test to experience this new version.
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is a world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for digital transformation, advanced solutions in machine learning and predictive analytics, integrated command & control centers, Cloud services, industrial internet of things (IIoT), cyber security, OPC and Big Data Analytics, for process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions. For more information: integrationobjects.com