OPC UA Proxy
Migrate to OPC Unified Architecture now with OPC UA Proxy!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Proxy is OPC UA Wrapper’s component for bridging between OPC Classic clients and OPC UA servers. It enables OPC Data Access, OPC Historical Data Access and OPC Alarms & Events client applications to communicate with OPC Unified Architecture servers.
Therefore, the proxy bridges the gap between OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC A&E and OPC UA within few clicks. It acts as a high performance OPC UA tunneller between OPC UA servers and OPC clients.
This OPC UA software will facilitate your migration efforts to OPC UA and consequently to IIoT and Industry 4.0 technology. Indeed, it ensures reliable OPC Classic/OPC UA interoperability and cross-network communications.
The OPC UA Wrapper & Proxy are the right solution to enable your OPC Classic to OPC UA bridge up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Support of multiple proxy services running at the same time
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC UA servers
- Map any OPC UA server address space to an OPC server address space
- Support of UA TCP and HTTP transport protocols
- Support of HTTPS transport protocol
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Log event display
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20