OPC Client for Matlab
Bring OPC historical data to Matlab using OPC Client for Matlab!
Looking for a solution to bring OPC historical data into Matlab? Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Matlab is the right tool for you. In fact, it is easy to use OPC client toolbox that allows the historical data transfer between any OPC HDA server and the MATLAB workspace. Then, you can have your historical data at your fingertips and ready for advanced data analytics application.
If you are looking for an advanced data analytics software, please refer to KNet Analytics.
- Operates from the MATLAB command line
- Listing of all local or remote OPC HDA servers that are available within the network
- Connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space
- Enables MATLAB requests for synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Enables MATLAB requests for synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Supports synchronous annotations (read and insert)
- Supports the playback interface (Read Raw with Update and Read Processed with Update)
- Enables you to create callback functions that are automatically executed by MATLAB whenever an event occurs such as server shutdown
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20