OPC DA Client ActiveX
Use the OPC DA Client ActiveX for rapid OPC DA client development
Looking for a solution to quickly create your OPC client applications? Integration Objects’ OPC DA Client ActiveX is designed for you. This customizable OPC ActiveX control implements all required and optional OPC Data Access interfaces and can be embedded into any Web page or Windows software application.
This control handles all COM and OPC DA specification details needed to interface with OPC DA servers and can be embedded in the most popular ActiveX containers.
Using the OPC DA Client ActiveX, you will be able to access real-time data points from any OPC server without being burdened with the details of OPC standards. This easy-to-use tool ensures simplicity, efficiency and flexibility for your OPC DA client software programming.
- Auto-discovery of all OPC DA Servers available in the network
- Management of simultaneous and multiple connections to local and remote OPC DA Servers, which are compliant with OPC DA specification versions 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0
- Browsing items available into connected servers
- Managing OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous reads and writes
- Enabling OLE Automation containers (such as VB, VBA, Excel, …) to access OPC Server’s custom interfaces
- Ensuring, at once, simplicity and flexibility of client applications development
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Client ActiveX
Use the OPC AE Client ActiveX for rapid OPC alarms and events client programming
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Client ActiveX includes multiple OPC ActiveX controls that can be easily embedded [. . .]
OPC HDA Client ActiveX
Use the OPC HDA Client ActiveX for rapid OPC HDA client development
If you are a developer creating OPC client applications, Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client ActiveX is designed for [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC DA and OPC HDA Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and [. . .]