OPC HDA Client ActiveX
Use the OPC HDA Client ActiveX for rapid OPC HDA client development
If you are a developer creating OPC client applications, Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client ActiveX is designed for you. This customizable ActiveX control implements all required and optional OPC historical data access standard interfaces and can be embedded into any Web page or Windows application.
This OPC HDA Client ActiveX handles all OPC and COM details needed to interface with OPC HDA servers and can be embedded in the most popular ActiveX containers. Using the OPC HDA Client ActiveX, you will be able to access historical data points from any OPC server without being burdened with the details of OPC standards. This easy-to-use toolkit ensures simplicity, efficiency and flexibility for integrating an OPC HDA client component into your application.
- Listing of all available local or remote OPC HDA servers within the network
- Connection to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing of any OPC HDA server address space
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Synchronous annotations read and insert.
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC HDA Client Toolkit
OPC HDA Programming Made Easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC client toolkit package combining an OPC HDA API, Visual Basic wrapper and API for C++ for [. . .]
OPC HDA for Matlab
Bring OPC historical data to Matlab using the OPC HDA for Matlab
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Matlab is an OPC HDA toolbox that enables you to transfer historical data [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC DA and OPC HDA Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and [. . .]