OPC HDA for Java
OPC HDA for Java programming made easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Java is an OPC toolkit for programming OPC HDA client applications in Java. In fact, this toolkit implements the standard OPC Historical Data Access specifications.
This OPC HDA toolkit for Java enables you to use Java to develop your OPC HDA client software without dealing with the details of OPC specifications or the COM calls. Your client application will be able to interface with OPC HDA Servers and collect raw and processed historical data. Moreover, you will significantly reduce the time and effort required for OPC HDA client application programming in Java.
- Listing of all available local or remote OPC HDA servers within the network
- Connection to multiple local and remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC HDA server address space
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous read requests of:
- Efficient communication interface between the customer application and the toolkit to exchange data using callbacks
- Sample source codes for Java client's application
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC .NET Client Toolkit
Build your OPC client in C# or VB with OPC .NET Client Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC .Net Client Toolkit is a powerful and highly optimized toolkit. It enables rapid development [. . .]
OPC DA Client Toolkit
Rapid Programming for OPC in C++ with the OPC DA Client Toolkit!
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit provided as a Windows API. It implements all [. . .]
OPC HDA Client Toolkit
OPC HDA Programming Made Easy with OPC HDA Client Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit that facilitates the integration of an OPC HDA client within [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# or C++ to develop your OPC Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and easy to use OPC library [. . .]