OPC HDA for Java
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Java is an OPC toolkit for programming OPC client applications in Java. This toolkit implements all of the required and optional interfaces for standard OPC Historical Data Access specifications.
The OPC HDA for Java toolkit enables you to use Java to develop your OPC HDA client software without having to handle the details of the OPC specifications or the COM calls. Your custom client application will be able to interface with OPC HDA Servers and collect raw and processed historical data.
By using OPC HDA for Java, you will significantly reduce the time and effort required for OPC HDA client application programming in Java.
- Listing of all available local or remote OPC HDA servers within the network
- Connection to multiple local and remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC HDA server address space
- Capabilities for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous read requests of:
- Efficient communication interface between the customer application and the toolkit to exchange data using callbacks
- Sample source codes for Java client's application
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC .NET Client Toolkit
Build your OPC client application in C# .NET or VB .NET with OPC .NET Client Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC .NET Client Toolkit is a powerful and highly optimized toolkit designed [. . .]
OPC DA Client Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit provided as a Windows API. It implements all of the required and optional interfaces for OPC Data Access specifications.
This [. . .]
OPC HDA Client Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC client toolkit package combining an OPC HDA API, Visual Basic wrapper and API for C++ for a fast and easy integration [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC DA and OPC HDA Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and [. . .]