OPC HDA for Matlab
Bring OPC historical data to Matlab using the OPC HDA for Matlab
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Matlab is an OPC HDA toolbox that enables you to transfer historical data between any OPC historian server and the MATLAB workspace.
- Operates from the MATLAB command line
- Lists of all local or remote OPC HDA servers that are available within the network
- Connects to multi local or remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browses of any OPC HDA server address space
- Enables MATLAB requests for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous reads of:
- Enables MATLAB requests for OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Supports synchronous annotations (Read and Insert)
- Supports the playback interface (read raw with update and read processed with update)
- Enables you to create callback functions that are automatically executed by MATLAB whenever an event occurs (such as server shutdown)
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC HDA Client ActiveX
Use the OPC HDA Client ActiveX for rapid OPC HDA client development
If you are a developer creating OPC client applications, Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client ActiveX is designed for [. . .]
OPC HDA Client Toolkit
OPC HDA Programming Made Easy with OPC HDA Client Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit that facilitates the integration of an OPC HDA client within [. . .]
OPC HDA for Java
OPC HDA for Java programming made easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA for Java is an OPC toolkit for programming OPC HDA client applications in Java. In fact, this toolkit implements [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# or C++ to develop your OPC Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit !
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and easy to use OPC library [. . .]