OPC Client for Gensym G2
G2 OPC Link Made Easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for Gensym G2 enables applications built on top of G2 to access real-time data any OPC DA server. This bridge allows G2 applications to connect to OPC DA server and collect data points to be used as entries for tracking trends and sophisticated analysis. Additionally, the OPC Client for Gensym G2 provides remote procedure calls (RPCs) for managing and browsing OPC DA servers.
OPC Client for Gensym G2 presents OPC items as native G2 objects. Each OPC item is represented by a gsi-opc-item object, which allows G2 to access and reference the data in the same way as other G2 variables.
- Simultaneously connect to one or more, local or remote OPC DA servers.
- Simultaneous access to multiple Gensym G2 applications.
- Browsing any OPC DA server address space.
- Synchronous and asynchronous data read and write requests.
- Providing RPC for:
- 5000 transactions / Second.
- Quality Filter Capabilities.
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00