OPC HMI Scada View
Integration Objects’ OPC HMI Scada View is a sophisticated OPC client application allowing you to visualize and monitor real-time and historical process data, as well as alarms and events collected from various PLCs, DCS, SCADA systems, and real-time database historians.
With Integration Objects’ OPC HMI Scada View, you can create simple and SCADA similar graphics allowing you to easily monitor critical data points and visualize their changes in real-time.
- A fully compliant OPC DA/HDA/AE Client.
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes.
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with playbacks and annotations´ support.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, grouping, sub-grouping, and acknowledgement.
- Trend analysis for real-time and historical data.
- MDI (Multi-Document Interface) support for multi-connection handling and multi-data view capabilities.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface- simple and easy to use with the ability to customize colors, fonts and styles.
- Mini scada capabilities : Build your process map and supervise your process data in a more meaningful and friendly environment.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost.
- Alarm manager features for real time and historical data.
- Creation and Monitoring of Historical Alarms & Events Views.
- Windows service capabilities.
- OPC server redundancy.
- Log event display.
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20