OPC HMI Scada View
Download OPC HMI Scada View and Visualize your OPC data!
Integration Objects’ OPC HMI Scada View is a sophisticated OPC client application. It allows you to visualize and monitor real-time data, historical data, alarms and events collected from PLCs, DCS, SCADA and historians. In fact, it supports OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC A&E specifications.
Moreover, you can create simple and SCADA like graphics in order to monitor critical data points in real-time.
- A fully compliant OPC DA/HDA/AE Client.
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes.
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with playbacks and annotations´ support.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, grouping, sub-grouping, and acknowledgement.
- Trend analysis for real-time and historical data.
- MDI (Multi-Document Interface) support for multi-connection handling and multi-data view capabilities.
- Sophisticated graphical user interface- simple and easy to use with the ability to customize colors, fonts and styles.
- Mini scada capabilities : Build your process map and supervise your process data in a more meaningful and friendly environment.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost.
- Alarm manager features for real time and historical data.
- Creation and Monitoring of Historical Alarms & Events Views.
- Windows service capabilities.
- OPC server redundancy.
- Log event display.
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20