OPC HDA Recorder for CSV
OPC HDA Recorder for CSV logs your OPC historical data into CSV files!
The OPC HDA Recorder for CSV is a feature component of the OPC Easy Archiver. It provides users with an easy way to connect with OPC HDA servers, pull historical data, and save the OPC data into CSV flat files.
This OPC recorder enables end users to archive the data they require at a suitable frequency without involving database administrators. Thus, they can later use the output CSV files for specific data simulation and data analysis reasons.
- Fully compliant OPC HDA client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC HDA servers connected to the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC HDA server address space
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Archiving OPC data into CSV files and automatic creation of CSV files on configurable periodicity
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers after network glitches
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20