OPC Recorder for CSV
Download the OPC Recorder for CSV and save your OPC data into CSV files
The OPC Recorder for CSV is a feature component of the OPC Easy Archiver product. It provides users with an easy way to connect to one or more OPC DA and OPC HDA servers, to pull real-time and historical data, and to save the OPC data into CSV flat files.
The OPC Recorder for CSV enables users to archive the data they require at a suitable frequency within few clicks. Output CSV files can later be useful for data simulation and data analysis needs.
- Fully compliant OPC DA & HDA client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA & HDA servers connected to the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA & HDA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA & HDA server address space
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous group reads as well as report by exception (data changes)
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous data writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Archiving OPC data into CSV files and automatic creation of CSV files on configurable periodicity
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Rule management functionalities
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20