OPC Server for ADO
Share your stored data using OPC Server for ADO!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for ADO is a plug and play OPC Server software for databases. In fact, it allows your OPC DA and HDA client software to access real-time and historical data stored in your databases using ADO.
Using this OPC Server, you can share your historical raw and aggregated data with third-party applications for reporting purposes. You will also be able to synchronize the data in ADO compliant databases with SCADA, control system and historians.
The OPC Server for ADO introduces standard OPC DA and HDA interfaces to relational databases. Thus, it allows you to deploy and benefit from open architectures.
The OPC Server for ADO is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO
- Intuitive and easy to use graphical user interface for server configuration
- Building and filling of the OPC servers historical database using existing SQL scripts
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Robustness against network disconnections by providing automatic reconnection feature with database servers
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Driver for Databases
Connect OPC clients to your databases via the OPC Driver for Databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database? Frustrated by the lack of synchronization between [. . .]