OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for Microsoft SQL Server is a plug and play OPC Server that enables your OPC DA Clients to interface with SQL databases.
The OPC DA server for Microsoft SQL Server reads and updates data from/to the databases via the ADO (Active Data Objects) technology so that you can easily access and analyze the data stored in your SQL database.
- Multiple and simultaneous connections to diverse SQL server databases via ADO technology
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 1.10
- OPC Data Access 1.20