OPC DA Server for MS Access
Enable OPC for MS Access databases using the OPC DA Server for MS Access!
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for MS Access is a plug and play OPC Server software. In fact, it provides your OPC DA clients with real-time access to data collected from your Microsoft Access database.
Using ADO (Active Data Objects) technology, OPC DA clients can now read and update data from/to your MS Access database.
The OPC DA Server for MS Access allows you to have your real-time process data at your fingertips, ready to be processed and analyzed. Moreover, you can transfer MS Access data to systems such as SCADA, DCS or HMI within few easy steps.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse MS Access databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00