OPC DA Server for OLEDB
Bring OPC access to your Enterprise databases using the OPC DA Server for OLEDB!
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for OLEDB is a plug-and-play OPC Server software. It supports OPC Data Access interfaces to provide OPC DA clients with real-time access to data collected from your databases. This OPC Server will enable OPC clients to read data as well as update the data within the database.
The OPC DA Server employs industry standards (OPC and OLEDB) in order to build open architectures. Moreover, it brings a standard way to share your production data from Enterprises databases with systems such as historians, SCADA or DCS.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse databases via OLEDB provider
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00