OPC DA Server for OLEDB
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for OLEDB is a plug-and-play OPC Server software, which implements standard OPC Data Access (DA) interfaces to provide your OPC DA clients with full access to real-time data archived in your databases. Using OLEDB, this OPC Server will enable the OPC clients to read from your database as well as update the data within the database.
The OPC DA Server for OLEDB employs industry standards (OPC and OLEDB) in order to build open architectures for a standard way to share your archived production data with third party applications for analysis and reporting needs.
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse databases via OLEDB provider
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00