OPC HDA Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server Enterprise is a PC-based OPC Server software product that is designed to provide your OPC HDA Clients full access to archived data available in the supported database systems. Using ADO (Active Data Objects) technology, your OPC HDA Clients will be able to read and update data from/to the following ADO compliant databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Wonderware Historian and Microsoft Access.
With this level of connectivity, you can have all of your historical process data at your fingertips and ready to be processed and analyzed in a few clicks.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving.
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC HDA Server for Oracle
OPC HDA interface to Oracle made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Oracle is a plug and play OPC Server, which enables your OPC HDA clients to interface with [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA & HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
OPC Interface for Databases made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from [. . .]
OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data [. . .]