OPC HDA Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server Enterprise is a PC-based OPC Server that provides OPC HDA Clients full access to archived data in the supported databases. In fact, OPC HDA Clients will be able to read and update data from/to ADO compliant databases. For examples, these databases include Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Wonderware Historian and Microsoft Access.
Consequently, you can have all of your historical process data at your fingertips within a few clicks.
OPC HDA Server Enterprise is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO technology
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving.
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC HDA Server for Oracle
Easily share your historical Oracle data via OPC HDA Server to Oracle!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Oracle is a plug and play OPC Server, which enables your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients [. . .]
OPCNet Broker HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues when connecting OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data flow? OPCNet [. . .]