OPC HDA Server for MySQL
Deploy an OPC HDA interface for MySQL databases using the OPC HDA Server for MySQL.
Looking for an easy way to provide historical data access for MySQL databases? Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for MySQL is the right solution to provide your OPC HDA clients with full access to archived data in MySQL databases.
This OPC HDA Server offers a high level of connectivity as you can easily deploy open architectures, integrate your MySQL databases with third party systems and synchronize between historians.
The OPC HDA Server for MySQL is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple MySQL databases
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA compliant client
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous read requests for raw data, data at time, processed data (such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates), modified data and item attribute
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous update requests for insert / replace item values, delete raw and delete at time
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20