OPC HDA Server for ODBC
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for ODBC is a plug and play OPC Server software allowing your OPC HDA client software to access historical data stored in your databases using ODBC technology.
With the OPC HDA Server for ODBC, you will be able to share your historical raw and aggregate data with multiple third party applications for reporting and analysis purposes. You will also be able to synchronize the data of your ODBC compliant databases with other historians available in your network.
The OPC HDA Server for ODBC introduces standard OPC HDA interfaces for relational databases and thus allowing you to deploy and benefit from open architectures.
The OPC HDA Server for ODBC is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ODBC
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20