OPC HDA Server for ODBC
Use OPC HDA Server for ODBC as an OPC HDA interface for your databases!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for ODBC is a plug and play OPC Server. It allows OPC HDA clients to access historical data stored in your databases using ODBC drivers.
With this OPC HDA Server, you can share your historical data with multiple third party applications for reporting and analysis purposes. You can also synchronize between your ODBC compliant databases and other historians.
The OPC HDA Server introduces standard OPC HDA interfaces for relational databases. Thus, you can deploy and benefit from open architectures.
This OPC HDA Server is a featured component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ODBC
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20