OPC HDA Server for OLEDB
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for OLEDB is a plug-and-play OPC Server software, which provides your OPC HDA clients with full access to historical data archived in your databases. Using OLEDB provider, this OPC HDA Server will enable the OPC clients to read from your database as well as update the data within the database.
The OPC HDA Server for OLEDB employs industry standards such as OPC and OLEDB in order to build open architectures for a standard way to share your archived production data with third party applications for analysis and reporting needs. You can also use the OPC HDA Server for OLEDB for synchronization purposes between historians.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via OLEDB
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20