OPC HDA Server for Microsoft SQL Server
OPC HDA interface for SQL made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Microsoft SQL Server is a PC-based software application that enables your OPC HDA Client to interface with any SQL database that is ADO compliant.
The OPC HDA server for Microsoft SQL Server reads and updates data from/to the historical databases via the ADO (Active Data Objects) technology so that you can easily process and analyze the historical data found in your SQL database.
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA & HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
OPC Interface for Databases made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from [. . .]
OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data [. . .]