OPC HDA Server for Microsoft SQL Server
OPC HDA interface for SQL made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for Microsoft SQL Server is a PC-based software application that enables your OPC HDA Client to interface with any SQL database that is ADO compliant.
The OPC HDA server for Microsoft SQL Server reads and updates data from/to the historical databases via the ADO (Active Data Objects) technology so that you can easily process and analyze the historical data found in your SQL database.
OPC HDA server for Microsoft SQL Server is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data from multiple OPC DA/HDA [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients [. . .]
OPCNet Broker HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues when connecting OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data flow? OPCNet [. . .]