OPC Server for MS Access
OPC Connectivity made easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for MS Access is a PC-based OPC Server software, which is designed to provide your OPC DA and OPC HDA Clients with full access to both real-time and archived data collected from your Microsoft Access database. Using ADO (Active Data Objects) technology, your OPC Clients will be able to read and update data from/to your MS Access database.
The OPC Server for MS Access offers a level of connectivity allowing you to have your real-time and historical process data at your fingertips, ready to be processed and analyzed. Using this standard OPC Server interface, you can make your historical data available to third party applications for analysis and reporting needs and to other historians for synchronization purposes.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Keep a historical record of your OPC DA and HDA data into a database or flat files using the OPC Easy Archiver!
Searching for a solution to store your OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data through OPC DA & HDA!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a PC-based software application that is designed to provide [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
OPC Interface for Databases made easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is an OPC Server software that provides your OPC clients with full access to data collected from [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]