OPC Tunneller AE
OPCNet Broker’s OPC Tunneller AE: overcome DCOM configuration issues
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? OPCNet Broker’s AE component, OPC Tunneller AE, ensures fast‚ reliable‚ and secure OPC remote communications by overcoming DCOM configuration issues. This advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool that enables networked computers to access OPC alarms and events in real-time. It takes away all setup difficulties for system integration as well as the usual configuration frustrations and vulnerabilities introduced by classic OPC and DCOM.
Transfer your OPC alarms & events securely
OPC Tunneller AE improves the cyber security of your OPC AE systems mainly by:
- Using only one single TCP port open in your firewalls
- Providing several options to configure user authentication and ensure data confidentiality
- Implementing data encryption to protect your data flow against spoofing and sniffing attacks
OPC Tunneller AE data transfer features
One of the features of this OPC AE funnel is data compression, which reduces strains on network bandwidth during data transfer. Also, the OPC Tunneller AE has a built-in buffer that enable data recovery after network disconnections.
- OPC Tunneller AE is an easy-to-deploy and maintainable solution that allows you to:
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security failures.
- Configure your communication scheme with less complexity.
- Connect OPC components from different domains‚ local area network and/or wide area networks to fully integrate your data and processes.
- OPC Tunneller AE provides significant benefits including:
- OPC AE data tunneling capabilities.
- Navigation through NAT, firewalls and proxies without the hassle of DCOM configuration issues.
- Configurable call timeout so you can restart activities more quickly than with the mandatory 6 minute call timeout used with DCOM.
- Data transmission in a secure mode:
- Data integrity by using encryption/decryption to prevent attacks from hackers.
- User authentication to avoid unauthorized access.
- Data compression reduces the costs and strains on your network during data transfers.
- OPC AE automatic reconnection if the connection is interrupted due to a network glitch.
- Data recovery after communication glitches.
- New feature: Easy management of OPC servers redundancy (active-active).New
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10 (OPC Foundation Compliance Tested)
Does this product meet your needs?
Secure file transfer within your control network!
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules?
File Tunneller makes it possible. File Tunneller is a [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Bridge between OPC Servers Made Easy !
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client solution allowing you to easily configure, display, and monitor real-time and [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]
OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data [. . .]