OPC Tunneller DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet Broker’s DA component, OPC Tunneller DA, ensures fast‚ reliable‚ and secure OPC remote communications, without the usual frustrations involved with DCOM configuration.
Secure OPC through data encryption and user authentication
This advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool. In fact, it provides data encryption and user authentication to ensure data integrity and confidentiality. In addition, it can bring the user authentication down to the tag level by using an OPC Tag Security add-on. Consequently, this adds another security layer for your data.
All of these features are easily configurable to meet user requirements without needing any expertise.
Simple firewall configuration enabling secure communications
Firewalls in industrial networks are not anymore a problem for OPC DA communication as the OPC tunnel requires only one single TCP port to be open on the firewall.
Data recovery during network glitches
This OPC DA funnel overcomes network glitches thanks to the following features. First, it can automatically reconnect to the OPC DA server after a network disconnection. Second, it has an embedded data buffer that helps recovering data after network glitches.
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security holes
- Configure your communication scheme with less complexity
- Connect OPC components from different domains‚ local area network and/or wide area networks to fully integrate your data and processes
- OPC DA Automatic reconnection if the connection is interrupted due to a network glitch
- Data recovery after communication glitches
- OPC DA tunneling capacities.
- Navigation through NAT, firewall and proxy while avoiding DCOM configuration worries.
- User authentication to avoid unauthorized access
- Data compression reduces the costs and constraints associated with your network during data transfer.
- Data integrity by using encryption/decryption to prevent attacks from hackers
- New feature: Easy management of OPC servers redundancy (active-active)New
- OPC Data Access 2.05a (OPC Foundation Compliance Tested)
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client allowing you to easily [. . .]
OPC Tunneller AE
OPCNet Broker’s OPC Tunneller AE: overcome DCOM configuration issues
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? OPCNet Broker’s AE component, OPC Tunneller AE, ensures fast [. . .]
OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues when connecting OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data flow? OPCNet [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Secure OPC DA remote communications without DCOM
Searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and DCOM? Tired of OPC DCOM issues complicating your efforts to connect your [. . .]