OPC Tunneller HDA
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller HDA
Tired of OPC DCOM issues when connecting OPC systems? Searching for a solution to secure your OPC historical data flow? OPCNet Broker’s HDA component, OPC Tunneller HDA, ensures fast‚ reliable‚ and secure OPC remote communications. In fact, this advanced OPC tunneling solution provides users with a robust and secure tool that enables networked computers to access OPC historical data without dealing DCOM configuration issues.
Simple firewall configuration for secure OPC HDA communications
Firewalls in industrial networks are not obstacles any more for OPC HDA communication. In fact, the OPC HDA tunnel requires only one single TCP port to be open on the firewall.
Secure OPC HDA tunnel using data encryption and user authentication
The OPC Tunneller HDA allows you to deploy cyber security standards within your architecture. In fact, it secures the access to your control systems network and data mainly by using a single TCP port, providing data encryption and enforcing user authentication.
Free to download, free to try!
After registering and logging to our website, you can download and try for free the OPC Tunneller HDA.
- OPC Tunneller HDA is an easy-to-deploy and maintainable solution that allows you to:
- Track client/server communications and limit the number of open ports within your firewalls to minimize security holes.
- Configure your communication scheme with less complexity.
- Connect OPC components from different domains‚ local area network and/or wide area networks to fully integrate your data and processes.
- OPC Tunneller HDA provides significant benefits including:
- OPC HDA data tunneling capabilities.
- Navigation through NAT, firewalls and proxies without the hassle of DCOM configuration issues.
- Configurable call timeout so you can restart activities more quickly than with the mandatory 6 minute call timeout used with DCOM.
- Data transmission in a secure mode:
- Data integrity by using encryption/decryption to prevent attacks from hackers.
- User authentication to avoid unauthorized access.
- Data compression reduces the costs and strains on your network during data transfers.
- New feature: Easy management of OPC servers redundancy (active-active).New
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
Deploy File Tunneller to secure file transfer within your control network!
What if you could share your files easily and without compromising any security rules? File Tunneller makes it possible [. . .]
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client allowing you to easily [. . .]
OPC Tunneller AE
OPCNet Broker’s OPC Tunneller AE: overcome DCOM configuration issues
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? OPCNet Broker’s AE component, OPC Tunneller AE, ensures fast [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]