OPC Archiver Enterprise
OPC Archiver Enterprise provides a comprehensive OPC client tools suite!
Integration Objects’ OPC Archiver Enterprise includes all of the features of the OPC Easy Archiver. It allows you to interface with any OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE servers. In fact, it retrieves real-time and historical data as well as alarms and events from various automation data sources within your plant.
Furthermore, OPC Archiver Enterprise archives the collected data in CSV files or any ODBC or OLEDB-compliant databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Microsoft Access.
Consequently, you can now store your plant’s real-time data and alarms and improve your system performance. This tool provides you with real insights into your data behavior and system performance.
- Fully compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers available within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA, HDA and AE servers' address space
- OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous reads and writes
- Bi-directional data transfer between OPC DA servers and any compliant ODBC or OLEDB database
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, filters, vendor specific event attributes, and acknowledgement
- OPC DA/HDA/AE data archiving in CSV files, or any ODBC or OLEDB-compliant database
- Rules manager features for real time data
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capabilities
- Log event display
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.01
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02