OPC Server for MS Access
OPC Connectivity to MS Access made easy with OPC Server for MS Access!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for MS Access is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This is a PC-based OPC Server software. It provides OPC Clients with full access to real-time and archived data collected from your Microsoft Access database. In fact, it supports OPC DA and OPC HDA specifications. OPC Clients will be able to read and update data from/to your MS Access database.
Moreover, the OPC Server offers an intuitive user interface allowing you to have your process data at your fingertips.
Using this OPC Server, you can bridge the gap between MS Access and control systems such as SCADA, HMI, and DCS.
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ADO
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA, HDA and AE data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data as well as OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA [. . .]
OPC Server for Microsoft SQL
Deploy OPC Server for Microsoft SQL to easily share your data through OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for Microsoft SQL is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]