OPC Driver for Databases
Connect OPC clients to your databases via the OPC Driver for Databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database? Frustrated by the lack of synchronization between your historians? The OPC Driver for Databases is the right solution for you. In fact, it is a plug and play OPC Server for databases. It provides OPC clients with full access to the data stored in your relational databases and supports OPC real-time data access and historical data access.
This OPC server integrates with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL and Wonderware Historian. Moreover, it can integrate with any other database via OLEDB or ODBC drivers.
Users can benefit from an intuitive and graphical configuration environment to easily set up their databases connections and tables mapping.
This OPC driver for databases is the bridge that you have been looking for to establish an OPC link between your enterprise databases and control systems such as SCADA, DCS, HMI or historians. With this OPC link, users will be able to transfer SQL, Oracle or MySQL data to OPC based systems. The transferred data can be raw data or processed data using aggregations such as interpolation, minimum, maximum, average, range and total.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple databases
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA compliant client
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous read requests for raw data, data at time, processed data (such as interpolative, minimum, maximum, average, range and total aggregates), modified data and item attribute
- Support of OPC HDA synchronous and asynchronous update requests for insert / replace item values, delete raw and delete at time
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Client for Databases
OPC Historian Made Easy with the OPC Client for Databases!
Looking for a solution to quickly deploy a real-time database? OPC Client for Databases is a feature component of [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
Overcome DCOM configurations and secure OPC data transfers with OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE!
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for [. . .]