OPC UA Wrapper
Migrate to OPC Unified Architecture now with OPC UA Wrapper!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Wrapper is a plug and play solution that enables OPC UA (Unified Architecture) clients to communicate with COM/DCOM based OPC servers and OPC classic clients to communicate with OPC UA servers. This OPC UA based product includes 2 components:
- OPC UA Wrapper that acts as a bridge between classic OPC servers connected to the network and OPC UA clients by mapping the address space of classic OPC servers to the address space of an OPC UA server. It supports OPC Data Access, OPC Historical Data Access and OPC Alarms & Events servers.
- OPC UA Proxy that acts as a bridge between OPC UA servers connected to the network and any OPC DA/HDA/AE client.
Our OPC UA solution is a full featured OPC UA Wrapper that has the capability to read and write OPC item values, read historical data, read and acknowledge alarms and events and manage security settings, authentication settings and certificates.
- Support of multiple wrapper services running at the same time
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC (DA/HDA/AE) servers per service
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC UA servers
- Map any OPC server address space to an OPC UA server address space
- Map any OPC UA server address space to an OPC server address space
- Reading and writing OPC item data values
- Reading historical data
- Reading and acknowledging alarms and events
- Certificate management
- Support of UA TCP and HTTP transport protocols
- Support of HTTPS transport protocol for the proxy feature
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Log event display
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms & Events 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02