OPC UA Server for Databases
Connect OPC UA clients to your databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database using OPC UA? The OPC UA Server for Databases is the right solution for you. In fact, it is a plug and play OPC UA Server that provides OPC UA clients with access to the data stored in your relational databases.
This OPC UA server integrates with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, MySQL and Wonderware Historian. Moreover, it can integrate with other databases via OLEDB or ODBC drivers.
Users can benefit from an intuitive and graphical configuration environment to easily set up their databases connections and tables mapping.
This OPC UA Server is the bridge you need to establish an OPC link between your enterprise databases and control systems such as SCADA, DCS, HMI or historians. Indeed, users will be able to transfer SQL, Oracle or MySQL data to OPC UA based systems.
- Simultaneous connections to multiple databases such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Access, etc
- Easy to use graphical user interface server and database configuration
- Reading and writing OPC UA node data values
- Access to both real time and historical data
- Certificate management
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of Basic128RSA15, Basic256SHA256 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Support Methods functionality
- Windows service capability
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02