OPC UA Wrapper
Migrate to OPC Unified Architecture now with OPC UA Wrapper!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Wrapper is a plug and play software for OPC UA to COM/DCOM based OPC tunneling and vice versa. This OPC UA software includes 2 components:
- OPC UA Wrapper that acts as a bridge between OPC Classic servers and OPC UA clients. It maps the address space of classic OPC servers to the address space of an OPC UA server.
- OPC UA Proxy that acts as a bridge between OPC UA servers and any OPC client.
This OPC UA solution can read and write OPC item values, read historical data, read and acknowledge alarms and events. It can also manage security, authentication settings and certificates.
It supports OPC Data Access, OPC Historical Data Access and OPC Alarms & Events standards.
- Support of multiple wrapper services running at the same time
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC (DA/HDA/AE) servers per service
- Support of multiple local and remote OPC UA servers
- Map any OPC server address space to an OPC UA server address space
- Map any OPC UA server address space to an OPC server address space
- Reading and writing OPC item data values
- Reading historical data
- Reading and acknowledging alarms and events
- Reading vendor specific event attributes of OPC AE servers
- Certificate management
- Support of UA TCP and HTTP transport protocols
- Support of HTTPS transport protocol for the proxy feature
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and User Name user authentication modes
- Log event display
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Alarms & Events 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02