OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian (InSQL) is an OPC Server software designed to provide your OPC DA clients with full access to real-time data collected from one ore more InSQL databases using ADO technology. Your OPC clients will be able to read and update data from/to your InSQL databases.
With this level of connectivity, you can have all of your historian data at your fingertips and ready to be processed and analyzed.
The OPC DA Server for Wonderware Historian is OPC certified.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Multiple, simultaneous connections to diverse Wonderware InSQL databases via ADO technology
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA compliant client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous read and write requests
- Automatic reconnection to database servers after network glitches
- Import of OPC Tags from CSV files
- Export of OPC Tags into CSV files
- Windows service capability
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 3.00