OPC HDA Server for OLEDB
The OPC HDA Server for OLEDB makes accessing historical data easy!
Integration Objects’ OPC HDA Server for OLEDB is a plug-and-play OPC Server software. It provides OPC HDA clients with full access to the history data archived in your databases. Using OLEDB providers, this OPC HDA Server enables OPC clients to read data from your database as well as perform update requests.
The OLEDB OPC Server employs industry standards such as OPC and OLEDB. The objective is to build an open architecture for a standard way to share your data with third party applications and meet analysis and reporting needs. You can also use the OPC HDA Server for synchronization purposes between historians.
This OPC Historian Server is a featured component of the OPC driver for databases. It is compliant with OPC HDA standard specifications.
OPC HDA Server for OLEDB is a feature component of the OPC Driver for Databases.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via OLEDB
- Graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20