OPC Server for ODBC
Integration Objects’ OPC Server for ODBC is a feature component of OPC Driver for Databases. This is a plug and play OPC Server software allowing your OPC DA and OPC HDA client software to access real-time and historical data stored in your databases using ODBC technology.
Using the OPC Server for ODBC, you will be able to share your historical raw and aggregate data with multiple third party applications for reporting and analysis purposes. You will also be able to synchronize the data of your ODBC compliant databases with other historians available in your network.
The OPC Server for ODBC introduces standard OPC DA and HDA interfaces for relational databases and thus allowing you to deploy and benefit from open architectures.
Caractéristiques du produit
- Multiple simultaneous connections to diverse databases via ODBC
- Sophisticated graphical user interface, simple and easy to use for server/database configuration
- Full access to real-time data for any OPC DA Client
- Support of OPC DA synchronous/asynchronous read and write requests
- Full access to historical data for any OPC HDA Client
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous reads for:
- Compliant with OPC HDA Clients requesting synchronous and asynchronous updates to:
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows Service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.00
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20