Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Integration Object is looking for software and QA testers with good communication skills and matching technical hands on software testing, design and programming.
We are looking for a strong NODEJS candidate to join our growing team! Ideally, you would have a development or engineering background and be strongly focused on web design and Node.JS.
You will be working with a technical manager in order to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build, maintain, and evolve REST APIs, core libraries, and services
You will ideally have some of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in information technology, computer science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in Development & Web Design, with minimum 2 years in Node JS.
- Design, code, test and deploy internal and customer-facing cloud services in NodeJS.
- Excellent HTML & CSS skills.
- Experience using NoSQL/SQL data stores.
- Comfortable with participating in team and individual code & design reviews, and helping team members continuously improve skills.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to collaborate in an agile environment.
- Experience using Git, CI/CD environment.
- Problem-solving skills
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please enter the following details.