OPC UA Server Simulator
Simulate real-time and historical data using OPC UA Server Simulator!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Server Simulator is a free to use and distribute OPC Unified Architecture server utility. Indeed, you can use this OPC UA simulator to play the role of OPC UA servers and test your OPC UA Client applications.
This free OPC UA Server tool supports data access and historical access information models of OPC UA. Consequently, it provides simulated real-time and historical data. Moreover, users can configure their own tags and the data simulation via CSV files. OPC UA clients can monitor real-time data and explore history data from this simulator.
- Support of multiple connections with OPC UA Clients
- Graphical user interface allowing users to monitor current sessions, configure ports and user accounts
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of none security mode
- Support of none security policy
- Support of anonymous authentication mode
- Support of UserName authentication mode
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous client read/write requests
- Real-time data simulation for user-defined set of tags with different access rights
- Support of OPC HDA client read and update requests
- Historical raw data simulation for user-defined set of tags
- Log event traceability
- 48 hours runtime period
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02