OPC Client for MQTT
Use OPC Client for MQTT to securely send your OPC DA data to the cloud!
Integration Objects’ OPC Client for MQTT leverages MQTT protocol and OPC standard to link devices and sensors with the Cloud. In fact, it collects real-time data from multiple OPC DA servers. Then, it securely transfers those data to any MQTT Broker accessible through the network. This OPC Client provides multi-threading capabilities using MQTT Agents.
MQTT, the Message Queuing Telemetry Transport protocol, is quickly emerging as the standard for IIoT, due to its lightweight overhead, publish/subscribe model, and bidirectional capabilities.
The OPC Client for MQTT improves connectivity, efficiency, scalability, time savings, and cost savings for manufacturing organizations. Indeed, it allows you to connect data silos with people, and processes from the plant floor to the executive offices. It is the link you need between OPC and IoT MQTT to enhance performance, security and high availability.
- A fully compliant OPC DA client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA servers available within the network
- An intuitive Graphical User Interface allowing users to easily and quickly configure multiple MQTT agents
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA server address space
- Monitoring OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- Synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Collecting and publishing real-time data into MQTT Brokers securely
- Automatic reconnection to MQTT Brokers when the connection is lost
- Support of MQTT protocol versions 3.1 and 3.1.1
- Data recovery options to resend data when the connection with the MQTT Broker is lost
- Windows service capability
- Tracing of all OPC calls and data requests
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a