OPC UA Server Simulator – Full Edition
Easily simulate real-time and historical data using OPC UA Server Simulator – Full Edition without interruption!
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Server Simulator – Full Edition is an OPC Unified Architecture server utility that allow end-users, developers and integrators to conduct tests with any OPC UA Client application.
This OPC UA Server tool supports data access and historical access information models of OPC UA. Consequently, it provides simulated real-time and historical data. So, OPC UA clients can monitor real-time data and explore history data from this simulator.
Moreover, users can configure their own tags and the data simulation via CSV files.
Interested by a free version of OPC UA Server Simulator? Click here.
- Support of multiple connections with OPC UA Clients
- Graphical user interface allowing users to monitor current sessions, configure ports and user accounts
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of None, Basic256SHA256 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and UserName user authentication modes
- Support of OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous client read/write requests
- Real-time data simulation for user-defined set of tags with different access rights
- Support of OPC HDA client read and update requests
- Historical raw data simulation for user-defined set of tags
- Log event traceability
- OPC Unified Architecture 1.02