Integration Objects is looking for a talented web developer; you’ll be working closely with our marketing team. If you’re interested in doing rewarding work that you can be proud of, we just might be the right place for you.
You will be tasked:
- Develop new user-facing layouts and features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Provide strategic recommendations for design implementation
- At least 3 years experience with a good technical understanding of WordPress, CMS platforms and ecommerce
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with WordPress and knowledge of other CMS systems
- Good PHP knowledge (the ability to edit set variables and modify functions.php)
- Experience with hosting and server management
- Problem solving skills, debugging and cross-browser testing
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, please enter the following details.