Saudi Aramco Abqaiq Plants goes beyond Business Intelligence…
Saudi Aramco Abqaiq Plants is the company’s biggest oil processing and crude stabilization facility. It is the main oil processing center for Arabian Extra Light and Arabian Light crude oils, with a capacity of more than 7 million bpd. It has three main processing operations: oil, NGL, and utilities.
Central to Saudi Aramco’s ambitious transformation into the world’s leading integrated energy and chemicals company is unlocking the potential of its workforce talent to not only maintain its global reputation as a safe, reliable, and environmentally friendly producer, but also as an energy efficient operator.
In this perspective, the Saudi Aramco Abqaiq Plants teamed up with Integration Objects to engineer and build a state-of-the-art solution that empowers users to:
• Monitor the entire plant energy consumption from a site-wide perspective, down to the equipment level.
• Automatically detect the plant state and operating modes, and adjust energy consumption targets accordingly and in real time.
• Identify energy performance gaps early.
• Isolate the root causes behind performance gaps using automatic root cause analysis and identification.
• Take corrective actions while enforcing best practices.