Integration Objects’ latest release: OPC UA Server Simulator for OPC UA real-time & historical data simulation
August 17, 2020
Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of a new version of its free OPC UA Server Simulator. This new version includes several fixes to bring you the most robust OPC UA simulation tool possible.
Our free edition of OPC UA Server Simulator allows end-users, developers and integrators to test and troubleshoot OPC UA Client applications and connections.
Moreover, the data simulation for this OPC UA Server tool is easily configurable via CSV files. Users can specify their variables, data types, data values as well as access rights, thereby helping reproduce several test cases and simulate production data.
OPC UA Server Simulator supports the following features:
- Support of multiple connections with OPC UA Clients
- Support of UA TCP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Real-time data simulation for user-defined set of tags with different access rights
- Historical raw data simulation for user-defined set of tags
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of OPC UA clients requests to monitor real-time data and explore history data
- Log event traceability
- 48 hours runtime period
Read More about OPC UA Server Simulator (Free Edition) >>
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for digital transformation, advanced solutions in machine learning and predictive analytics, integrated command & control centers, Cloud services, industrial internet of things (IIoT), cyber security, OPC and Big Data Analytics, for process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.