Integration Objects’ OPC UA Latest Release: Rapid development of free runtime distributed OPC UA Server software
February 13, 2020
Integration Objects is pleased to announce the release of the new version of OPC UA Server Toolkit. It is a powerful and highly optimized toolkit for OPC UA. It enables fast and easy programming of OPC UA server applications using the .NET framework. Indeed, the OPC UA .NET Toolkit handles all OPC UA details necessary to communicate with OPC UA clients.
Using this toolkit, developers can build their own OPC UA server applications easily using C# .NET or VB .NET and without having to be concerned with the details of the OPC UA standard. Moreover, users can access the generated .NET custom server applications locally or remotely from any OPC UA clients via their endpoint URLs.
The OPC UA Server toolkit provides the following features:
- Support of OPC UA specifications. This toolkit is compliant with OPC UA 1.03.
- Access to both, real time and historical data.
- Support methods functionality.
- Accessible locally and via remote to multiple OPC UA clients.
- OPC UA server functionalities:
- A secure session with OPC UA client.
- Creating server address space.
- Update real-time data values.
- Support of 32 and 64 bit applications.
- Royalty free runtime distribution.
- Support of None, Basic256SHA256 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous and Certificate user authentication modes
- Support of Visual Studio 2017.
For more information, visit: https://integrationobjects.com/sioth-opc/sioth-opc-unified-architecture/opc-ua-server-toolkit/
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is world-leading industry 4.0 solutions provider for command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things IIoT, cyber security, predictive and prescriptive analytics for enterprises, process, power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions. For more information, visit www.integrationobjects.com