OPC DA Test Client
Free to use and distribute OPC DA Test Client to check your OPC connections and OPC DA data in real-time
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Access Test Client is free OPC Client software product allowing you to simultaneously interface with several OPC DA servers, access and monitor real-time data from the various process and data sources connected to your network.
With the OPC DA Test Client, you have the ability to monitor your data changes in real time. Thus, it provides you with the tools needed to test your communications and also to supervise your process plant at any moment of the day.
This product is extremely easy to configure and is user friendly so you can monitor your plant activities hassle-free!
- A fully compliant OPC DA client
- An Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI), simple to employ and user friendly
- Browsing of all local or remote available OPC DA servers within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA servers at the same time
- Browsing of any OPC DA server address space
- Monitoring OPC Item's change (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- Synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- Monitoring the OPC Data Access server connection
- Log event display
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Test Client
A free OPC AE test client explorer used to connect to OPC AE Servers and check alarms and events messages
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Test Client is a fully compliant [. . .]
OPC DA HDA Explorer
Looking for an OPC DA & OPC HDA client? OPC DA HDA Explorer is the right tool for you.
Integration Objects’ OPC DA HDA Explorer is a plug-and-play [. . .]
OPC Tunneller DA
Forget DCOM configuration issues with OPC Tunneller DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy to deploy solution to secure your OPC [. . .]
OPC View Enterprise
Integration Objects’ OPC View Enterprise is a plug-and-play OPC client software. It enables you to visualize and monitor OPC real-time and historical process data, as well as [. . .]