OPC AE Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC Alarms & Events Servers with the OPC AE Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Server Toolkit is an easy-to-use Windows API that enables developers to rapidly create OPC Alarms and Events servers. This OPC AE toolkit implements all of the required and most of the optional OPC Alarms and Events interfaces.
The OPC AE Server Toolkit also handles all COM/DCOM and OPC AE specification details required to interface with OPC AE clients in order to provide you with an easy and flexible interface so you can quickly develop your OPC AE server software.
The OPC AE Server Toolkit supports rapid programming in Visual Basic, C# .Net and C++.
- Compliant with the most recently released Alarms and Events specifications, version 1.10.
- Capable of adding/removing OPC server´s COM entries in the Windows registry
- Implements Alarms and Events interfaces for:
- Supports all event types (simple, tracking and condition events).
- Supports all filter criteria (such as filter by event type, event category, severity, source and area).
- Provides an efficient communication interface to exchange data with the vendor custom applications using callback mechanisms
- Allows you to build OPC A&E Server applications using .NET, VB6 and Visual Studio C++ 6. Sample codes in .NET, MFC and VB6 are provided to guide you through the main development steps.
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.10
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Client ActiveX
Use the OPC AE Client ActiveX for rapid OPC alarms and events client programming
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Client ActiveX includes multiple OPC ActiveX controls that can be easily embedded [. . .]
OPC DA Client Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Client Toolkit is an OPC toolkit provided as a Windows API. It implements all of the required and optional interfaces for OPC Data Access specifications.
This [. . .]
OPC Server Toolkit
Use C# .Net or C++ to develop your OPC DA and OPC HDA Servers with the OPC Server Toolkit
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Toolkit is an OPC Foundation certified and [. . .]