OPC Server for SNMP
Deploy the OPC Server for SNMP to monitor SNMP devices via OPC!
OPC Server for SNMP offers a full monitoring of SNMP* enabled devices from OPC client applications such as Historians, HMI, SCADA or distributed control systems. These devices can include workstations, servers, switches, Uninterrupted Power Supply systems (UPS), PLC, routers, etc.
In fact, you can configure your devices and monitor their availability, status, performance, traffic and other parameters within few easy steps. The OPC Server for SNMP empowers end users to:
- Proactively monitor control and enterprise networks in order to prevent problems from happening
- Raise notifications based on detected issues and the status of critical network and automation assets
- Reduce downtime and problems troubleshooting effort
Moreover, the SNMP OPC Server can also receive trap messages from manageable devices. This reduces the network traffic between the SNMP agents and the server.
This OPC Server is the bridge that you have been looking for to establish a reliable OPC link between operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT). It supports SNMP integration with controllers and devices from a wide variety of manufacturers.
*Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a popular Internet standard protocol for network management and exchanging information between network devices.
- Monitoring of an unlimited number of devices from different vendors using the SNMP protocol
- Support of SNMP version 1, version 2c and version 3
- Discovering of SNMP or non-SNMP enabled devices within a provided IP range using both SNMP and ICMP protocols
- Capturing alerts messages via SNMP traps
- Import of MIB files using XML format
- Easy configuration of the devices to be monitored (graphical configuration tool, duplicate multiple devices, create tags offline, etc.)
- Support of multiple OPC DA client connections
- Events traceability using log files and messages viewer
- Windows service capability allowing automatic restart after the restart of the host machine
- OPC Data Access 3.0
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Driver for Databases
Connect OPC clients to your databases via the OPC Driver for Databases
Looking for an easy way to pull data from your database? Frustrated by the lack of synchronization between [. . .]
OPC Server for Modbus
Connect your Modbus devices into one single OPC Server for Modbus!
The OPC Server for Modbus communicates with a wide range of devices supporting the Modbus TCP and Serial protocols [. . .]
OPC UA Wrapper
Migrate to OPC Unified Architecture now with OPC UA Wrapper!
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC COM to UA Wrapper
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
Overcome DCOM configurations and secure OPC data transfers with OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE!
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for [. . .]