Integration Objects’ OPC UA Server Simulator Latest Release: Simulate real-time and historical data!
May 24, 2018
Houston, TX: Integration Objects announced the release of its OPC UA Server Simulator. This OPC UA software simulates real-time data for a configurable set of tags and values, used for testing purposes. The simulated data is then stored into a CSV file enabling the simulator to respond to historical data read requests from OPC UA client applications.
The OPC UA Serve Simulator is designed for:
- Configuring OPC Client applications.
- Testing the OPC UA based systems,
- Simulating real-time and historical data.
- Simulating using CSV files.
- Enabling connections to multiple OPC UA Clients.
Also, it has the following features:
- Graphical user interface for easy monitoring and configuration,
- Log event traceability
ABOUT INTEGRATION OBJECTS
Integration Objects is a world-leading digital company for industry 4.0 advanced solutions in machine learning and predictive analytics, integrated command & control centers, operational intelligence, industrial internet of things (IIoT), and cyber security and Big Data Analytics, process for the power and utilities industries, defense and governmental institutions.