OPC UA Client
Integration Objects’ OPC UA Client is a free client tool that supports all the main OPC Unified Architecture (UA) information models: Data Access, Alarms & Conditions, and Historical Data Access. This OPC UA Client has the capability to:
- Discover local and remote OPC UA servers,
- Establish secure communication channels,
- Browse the address space of any OPC UA compliant server,
- Monitor real-time data and alarms & conditions,
- Explore and update history data.
Our OPC UA Client also allows you to generates its self-signed Application Instance Certificate to provide application level security and to establish secure connections with OPC UA servers.
- Intuitive and modern looking user interface
- Discovery of local or remote OPC UA servers available within the network
- Connection to one or more OPC UA servers at the same time
- Support of UA TCP, HTTP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of None, Sign and Sign & Encrypt security modes
- Support of XML and Binary message encoding
- Support of None, Basic128RSA15 and Basic 256 security policies
- Support of Anonymous, User Name and Certificate user authentication modes
- Read/write requests of values from/to variables
- Browsing any OPC UA server address space
- Display of attributes and references of nodes
- Filtering of specific reference types
- Subscriptions to monitor the data changes, alarms and events
- Exploring and updating history data
- Automatic reconnection
- Calling OPC UA methods
- Log event display
- OPC Unifed Architecture 1.02
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC AE Test Client
A free OPC AE test client explorer used to connect to OPC AE Servers and check alarms and events messages !
Integration Objects’ OPC AE Test Client is a fully compliant [. . .]
OPC DA Test Client
Free to use and distribute OPC DA Test Client to check your OPC connections and OPC DA data in real-time !
Integration Objects’ OPC DA Test Client is free OPC [. . .]
OPC UA Wrapper
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC COM to OPC UA Wrapper
View Tutorial Video on How to Configure OPC UA to OPC DA Proxy
Integration Objects’ OPC UA [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE
No more DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA HDA AE!
Tired of DCOM complicating your setup efforts? Or searching for an easy and secure solution for classic OPC and [. . .]