OPC Client for Databases
OPC Historian Made Easy with the OPC Client for Databases!
Looking for a solution to quickly deploy a real-time database? OPC Client for Databases is a feature component of OPC Easy Archiver that allows you to retrieve real-time data from OPC DA Servers, historical data from OPC HDA Servers as well as alarms and events from OPC AE Servers. Then, it stores the collected data and alarms into your databases. For example, the database can be Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or Microsoft Access. Moreover, the OPC Client can integrate with any other database via OLEDB or ODBC providers.
If the communications with the database server breaks, the OPC Client for Databases will store the received data and alarms locally . It will then forward those data and alarms to the database server when the communications are restored.
Using this OPC solution will help you increase your data availability by building comprehensive records of your process data. Then, you can use these records for trend analysis, sequence of events, calculations and reporting purposes. This empowers you with insights about your plant’s operations performance.
- Fully compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE client
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers available within the network
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers at the same time
- Browsing any OPC DA, HDA and AE servers' address space
- Monitoring OPC Item changes (value, quality, and timestamp) over time
- OPC DA synchronous and asynchronous group reads and writes
- OPC HDA synchronous/asynchronous reads and updates, with annotations' support. A Loop manager is also available to allow you to schedule and automatically send synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, filters, vendor specific event attributes, and acknowledgement
- Data transfer and historization from OPC DA/HDA/AE servers to any database
- Databases to OPC DA servers data transfer
- Continuous monitoring of the OPC and database servers' connection
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers when the connection is lost
- Rule management functionalities
- Automatic reconnection to database servers when the connection is lost
- Windows service capability
- Log event display and archiving
- OPC Data Access 3.00
- OPC Data Access 2.05a
- OPC Data Access 2.00
- OPC Data Access 1.0a
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.10
- OPC Historical Data Access 1.20
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.00
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.01
- OPC Alarms and Events 1.02
Does this product meet your needs?
OPC Data Bridge
Use OPC Data Bridge to easily transfer real-time data between your OPC Servers!
Integration Objects’ OPC Data Bridge is a plug and play OPC client allowing you to easily [. . .]
OPC Easy Archiver
Historize OPC DA, HDA and AE data into a database or flat files using OPC Easy Archiver!
OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time and historical data as well as OPC [. . .]
OPC Server Enterprise
Use OPC Server Enterprise to access your historian data via OPC!
Integration Objects’ OPC Server Enterprise is a plug and play OPC server software. It provides OPC DA and HDA [. . .]
OPCNet Broker DA
Avoid DCOM configuration issues with OPCNet Broker DA
Tired of DCOM issues complicating connectivity between your OPC systems? Or looking for an easy solution to secure your OPC communications? OPCNet [. . .]